Friday 21 May 2010

Frog log




There was a young Frog who sat on a log resting in a bog,

Which apparently made him sound like a dog,

Curious he pondered, once I sat on this log I no longer sound like a frog but instead I have the woof of the dog.

While his brain did cog over the mystery of the log, down came a thick fog.

He sat on his log for the full slog, till the fog did clear to show a hog.


A hog as big as a large dog, now looked at the frog who sat on the log and woofed like a dog.

Who are you remarked the Hog, Me? I'm just a mystery Frog.

And who are you Hog? How did you end up in this bog?

Well said the Hog, I went for a jog but got lost in the fog.

So there they did chat this jogging hog and mystery frog, both sat on the log, in a bog drinking egg nog from two clogs.

The End

1 comment: