Tuesday 9 November 2010

Chaz.. Chaz where for out thou Chaz...


Forsooth my fine fleshy followers, it is I once more Chaz, the cheerio of contemplation...


An age seem to have past since I last scribed.... indeed the very motion of my being has not been enlightened for such a time...

I did reside at the top of the fire exit stairs, the king of all I see, with my loyal subjects still beside me..


But alas there has been no forth coming solution to the problem of previous... I still weep for my true love... as she lays in Boris-le-eight-legs's web .. how sad the passage of time 'tis!

This fair and young gentle sugarpuff, should mournfully live, trapped in a web of fear...


And I languished in hope of her very return to our humble contingent.....to press her against my bosom once more... as it nearly is 'the season to be jolly'

By blood and virtue, I want to get my desires and holy wishes.. I released the Pistachio Shells of War... armed with the mighty shield of Pantone 721... my warth knew not such a peaceful end...


I wished her bright radiance returned... so I can be comforted.. with every line and trick of her sweet favour.

In her absent, non have took her place, apart from the brief flirtation with the picture of Lady Kelly Brook... my eye has not wander, cept to the place where she rests...

It's a tragedy, tragedy!.... my heart it screams!

The eagerness of the heart, dashed apon the rocks, by the reality of the world!

The fire burned within me no longer quenched by your love...

But we are bound... to be together again in some other time and place...

Our fates have all been sealed... and alas we have suffered the same demise... for we are no longer...


Tis the work possible of a cereal killer, perhaps the Honey Monster or Tony the Tiger, the Dastardley deeds of Snap Crackle and Pop... the Burke and Hare of the crunchy variety..

Alas no... goodbye cruel world.. hello once again my true love....we meet once more

1 comment: