Friday 17 September 2010

Oh Boris NOOOOOOO! the Humanity!


Cereal Fans, tragedy has struck my humble existent...

What a month it has been, me and my cereal gang have been living it large all this month!

Concert's, Opera, Eating out, Bungee Jumping... Rollercoasters, you name it we've done it, apart from anything involving water and milk, as we are all soluble....

But all is not well... maybe this was a pre-cursor that we had to enjoy life.

For what happened is shocking....

It all began with big hand having a few bad weeks and rushed off his rather large feet, but he doesn't know if he started the tragic events, as the wind has been picking up outside. and rushing around the building, it being old and falling apart. I mean would I have been given a chance at life in a well run building...I think not...

What tragic thing has happened to my beloved Bubbles (My nickname for my beloved Susie), in all her sugary puffy goodness (which may have lead to her downfall) has been kidnapped by our new resident Boris!



Big hand noticed the misfortune of my beloved on Tuesday, and was himself filled with grief at the very mishap unfolded before his eyes....

And he was just going to rescue her from the predicament, when Boris popped out, slow and sluggish, but keeping guard.... what to do OH what to do!


Big hand thinks that a gush of wind from the nearby kitchen door, or all the swish swash of people going by has lead to the 'light' Bubbles being blown onto Boris' web.

But for the moment he can't do anything.. Boris is very attentive, in fact he thinks that Bubbles maybe falling victim to Stockholm syndrome just like Patty Hearst, I've seen her stroking Boris's eight legs and going on about rights for spiders to live in any gap they find... and I think she is knitting a woolen spider-suit to 'Fit in'

OH what should a Cheerio Do?, I mean look at what I've had to lose..... she had a great bottom.

the solution was fast and quick from big hand, a lovely picture of Kelly Brook, who is single and top of the fit list at the moment and is appearing on everything at the minute, but can you blame her.. WOOF WOOF!.

So here I leave this cliff hanger... Does Bubbles return? Will Den raise from the grave and become a flesh eating Zombie.... along with Ethel... and Arthur..

Bring back rolly.. and wellhard.... and will Ian Beale ever leave the square?

DUM DUM DUMM DUMM DUM.....

Anyone can fall in love
That's the easy part you must keep it going
Anyone can fall in love
Over the years it has to keep growing
Sun and rain
Joy and pain
There's highs - there's lows
We've no way of knowing.

2 comments: